Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday, Day one (week 2)

Breakfast: Toast with butter and marmite (Tombliboo didn't want anything but bananas-
which we were out of, so we needed to go early to the shop twice)
Lunch: Potato Nuggets and Chicken Kebabs from the shop ($4)
Dinner: Our favourite paste...pasta, with bacon and mushrooms, onions sauteed in
butter, cream and fresh parsley (and slat and pepper), with green salad &
homemade dressing
Snacks: Nacho popcorn, bananas, apples, the kids bought lollies with their own money

NACHO POPCORN

I thought this was delicious, noone else did.

Popcorn cooked as usual, then add cumin and paprika (I used chilli powder which is possibly the problem) to melted butter- toss through the popcorn and add grated parmesan and salt (if desired).

We've got no baking left, but I really couldn't be bothered baking again today...tomorrow I will :0)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm....that dinner sounds yummy. I think I might have to make that this week!

    ReplyDelete