Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 5- Saturday

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: I took leftovers (red curry and rice) for lunch at my scrapbook class.
DH and the children took a loaf of bread, pottle of marmite and peanut
butter, apples, bananas, cupcakes, cucumber, potato chips, and naturally-
coloured lollipops to last for their day out together
Dinner: Steak, homemade chips, coleslaw and green salad (and half a ham steak for
dh as well, since it's favourite)
Snacks: As above, plus ice cream for dessert. J-Man finished the rest of the
coleslaw for a snack late at night

I don't know when it has happened that Princess and I haven't trotted off to the supermarket on Saturday to pick up fresh bread rolls, and various lunch supplies. I'm really doing this, and it is quite easy actually...I thought I would be desperate or fresh fruit, but we are ok- there are a few apples left, and we haven't touched any of our canned fruit so far.

We are doing very well. I'm toying with the idea idea of splitting up the next $200 to make it easier to walk home, so I can go by myself when the shop opens...but feel like it would be a bit soon to finish my experiment, or make adjustments- so will go ahead as plane. I'll writ my list, and see if perhaps a car is needed for the shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment